Contemporary Jewellery Dates
2 places available on each date
- 3 October 2017 – full
- 29 January 2018
Silver Clay Dates
3 places available on each date
- 14 October 2017 – full
- 5 February 2018
In the past workshop dates were decided on a “teach by demand” basis, but many people have asked me to publish a list of potential teaching dates. I have finally managed to do just that!
The dates are for the Sterling Silver (Contemporary Jewellery) and Silver Clay workshops, but any can be combined with a fused glass workshop.
And if you would like a workshop and the dates below don’t work for you, then please get in touch. We’ll find a mutually convenient date for the diary.
Along with publishing dates, there are several other changes to my workshop offering:
- Numbers: To give the best possible teaching ratio the maximum number of participants on a workshop is 2 for contemporary jewellery, and 3 for silver clay. This assures that you get constant guidance and feedback throughout the workshop.
- Duration: Workshops often over-run and so the standard session will be 7 hours in duration, with a start time of about 10am (finishing at about 5.00pm)
- Days: Workshops can be run on days when the shop is open or closed; and the published dates offer both options. Please see workshop prices for the fee structure.
- Bookings: provisional until there are enough participants for the course to run, unless you have booked an individual workshop.
What hasn’t changed:
- Workshops are tailored to your experience and interests
- I don’t prescribe what you make
- Materials are extra to tuition fees
- If there isn’t a suitable date on the published list, we can arrange another date that does work
- Workshops can be one-to-ones or small group sessions
- And there are still great brews and plenty of biscuits on hand throughout the day